Thursday, February 2, 2012

Zombie Ed Coming To Orchard Park!

On Monday, February 13, I will have the pleasure of reading “Stop Bullying Me! I’m A Zombie. So What?” to the K-2 students at Windom Elementary in Orchard Park.  I will also be discussing with the classes bullying and ways to deal with it and to try to stop it.  I was able to allow the students to preorder signed copies of all my books, as well as all proceeds from the sale of “Zombie Ed Knows His ABC’s” will go to benefit a young Kindergarten student battling Leukemia.  I am looking forward to spending the morning with the fine students at Windom and introducing them to Zombie Ed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Stop Bullying Me! I'm A Zombie. So What?" Channel 7 News Report

Ed Undead: Dead Like Me (The Chronicles Of A Teenage Zombie)

Ed Undead: Dead Like Me (The Chronicles Of A Teenage Zombie)
Novel coming soon!