Thursday, September 6, 2012

Back To School

Well, summer came and went, along with a broken foot (at the hands of my own stupidity!) and school begins today in my neck of the woods.  I know there are parents out there that are sad to send their kids off to school, but I'm not one of them. At least, not at the same level as those who would tell me to cherish these times, because soon they will be grown and gone and you will wish these days back. I do love my kids and I can't say that I don't miss them " a little" while they are at school, but they need to go back.  Their minds have to be rejuvenated and the summer mush needs to be emptied and refilled with knowledge of more than the current Nintendo DS game or the latest "Regular Show" episode. Not only that, but my wife works from home and her job can be quite stressful and it's my job to keep the kids occupied and out of her hair all day, which is physically and mentally draining most days.  You would think that with a trampoline, a pool, a swing set, etc. they would be able to keep busy most days. Nope.; We get the whole "I'm bored" or "There's nothing to do!" You're kidding, right? No, they need to go back.  Besides, I have not been able to get a handle on the sequel to "Ed Undead" and I want to get back to telling his story. It's a win win for all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Stop Bullying Me! I'm A Zombie. So What?" Channel 7 News Report

Ed Undead: Dead Like Me (The Chronicles Of A Teenage Zombie)

Ed Undead: Dead Like Me (The Chronicles Of A Teenage Zombie)
Novel coming soon!