Monday, February 27, 2012

PARP Kick Off Assembly at Thomas Marks Elementary in Wilson, NY!

Today I had the pleasure of returning to my old stomping grounds, Thomas Marks Elementary School in Wilson, New York.  I have fond memories of my time there, and remember how I used to have to sit there, in the gym, and watch the different assemblies.  Now I am the one in front! Wow.  Today was the kick off for PARP (Parents As Reading Partners), and I was the guest speaker and read Zombie Ed Thinks School Is Cool!  and Stop Bullying Me! I’m A Zombie. So What? It was great to be back and the kids were a GREAT audience! Good luck on your reading lists!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Stop Bullying Me! I'm A Zombie. So What?" Channel 7 News Report

Ed Undead: Dead Like Me (The Chronicles Of A Teenage Zombie)

Ed Undead: Dead Like Me (The Chronicles Of A Teenage Zombie)
Novel coming soon!