Saturday, January 21, 2012

Zombie Ed Sighted in East Aurora, New York!


Today I had the pleasure of selling and signing copies of Stop Bullying Me! I'm A Zombie. So What? at The Bookworm, located at 34 Elm Street, in East Aurora.  It is a fantastic indie bookstore, with a huge amount of new and used books at great prices, as well as a large selection of gifts and assorted charms.  We left with a couple books ourselves! I met a wonderful girl named Carla, who was very enthusiastic and wanted to write and draw her own books too!  She was very excited to meet me and didn't want to leave.  She was also starting her own book club, so we wish her well!  All in all, a great time in East Aurora today, and many thanks to Jen and Jerry at The Bookworm!

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Stop Bullying Me! I'm A Zombie. So What?" Channel 7 News Report

Ed Undead: Dead Like Me (The Chronicles Of A Teenage Zombie)

Ed Undead: Dead Like Me (The Chronicles Of A Teenage Zombie)
Novel coming soon!