Wednesday, January 4, 2012

A New Year Means New Opportunities

Every year, on January 1st, millions of people decide that they will resolve to make changes in their lives, be it dieting, or saving money, to quit smoking, etc.  How many actually make it to January 2nd is another thing!  I have even made a new years promise to watch what I eat and try to drop some pounds that seem to have found their way back onto my scale.  Obviously "pound ninjas", because I never saw or heard them coming.  But this year I am going to go full bore into writing and getting things "out there", wherever "out there" may be.  I am hoping to have my novel finished within the next month or so, and then I have to send it out to an editor, and go from there.  I am hoping that my Zombie Ed book on bullying picks up steam, and I know that there are school districts interested on having me visit now that the holidays are over.  So, my new years resolution, beyond losing weight, is to continue working as an author and try to keep that rolling stone moving.  When opportunity knocks, will you answer?  I will leave you with some words from a friend on Facebook.

"It's sad how many people will never live the life of their dreams, because they live the life of their fears."

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Stop Bullying Me! I'm A Zombie. So What?" Channel 7 News Report

Ed Undead: Dead Like Me (The Chronicles Of A Teenage Zombie)

Ed Undead: Dead Like Me (The Chronicles Of A Teenage Zombie)
Novel coming soon!