Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Ed Undead Update

Hello All!  I have been trying to work on and finish my YA novel, Ed Undead: The Chronicles Of A Teenage Zombie between finishing my children's book Stop Bullying Me! I'm A Zombie. So What? and trying to promote and do interviews for that one, which have been exciting, fun, and for a worthwhile topic as well!  I am hoping to be able to continue on and complete the novel for an early 2012 release. Of course, as most writers know, rushing an ending is a cheat, and the payoff for the reader would be like putting a twenty into a slot machine and winning five. So be patient and I know it will be worth the wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Stop Bullying Me! I'm A Zombie. So What?" Channel 7 News Report

Ed Undead: Dead Like Me (The Chronicles Of A Teenage Zombie)

Ed Undead: Dead Like Me (The Chronicles Of A Teenage Zombie)
Novel coming soon!